All aboard the birthday express! This well-designed birthday party has train-loads of style and fun for everyone on board!
the retro RAILROAD party, at $270, includes the following:
- an event stylist
- party setup and pack down
- the hire of white tables
- the hire of ten white stools
- paper tableware for ten in blue and red
- paper cups or the hire of recycled glass milk bottles
- paper napkins
- paper straws
- wooden cutlery
- the hire of relevant table coverings and decorations to suit your party, including railroad crossing signs, hedge like plants in silver pots, and little red trains
- the hire of an easle and A2 personalised welcome signage
- milk bottle labels to suit your party, and
- a take home party gift of a TRAIN CONDUCTOR HAT for each little party guest
Why not upgrade your retro RAILROAD party! For an additional $100, it includes the following:
- the hire of ten white Eames Replica chairs, replacing the stools
- personalised cutlery wraps or place mats
- personalised milk and water bottle labels, and
- personalised welcome signage
Interested in any of the following? Just add an extra $100 for each service:
- an activity station to keep your little party guests happy and entertained, the craft activities are age relevant and they are all styled to match the theme of your little party
- event assistant who can help you welcome the little party guests, serve the food and drinks, cut and distribute the cake
- a fun photo opportunity, including a backdrop and dress up rack with lots of fun dress ups for the little party guests to enjoy
Food is very important for mini train engineers. We would be delighted to create a personalised delicious menu, including clackety clack treats and choo choo treats!
For only $270 the retro RAILROAD party menu includes your choice of six menu items for ten little party guests, aswell as the hire of platters and stands, and the hire of simple table styling to coordinate with the style of your little party! You are most welcome to upgrade this package for an additional $100, and receive your choice of eight party items, food labels and the hire of extensive table styling to coordinate with the style of your little party!
Are you looking for some great ideas for keeping your train party planning on track while mixing in a few unexpected thrills, why not check out this blog, which is snapshot of a retro railroad birthday party we recently created.