We love to serve Chicken and Apple Balls for a snack, or a even a meal and they can also be served as great finger food for your next little party!
makes: 20 | prep time: 0:10 | cook: 0:15
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled and grated
- 500g chicken breast mince
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180c.
- Place everything, apart from the oil into a bowl.
- Using your hands, mix together.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- With your hands, form into about 20 even sized balls.
- Pan fry for about 5 minutes until lightly golden.
- Transfer to oven for 10 minutes to cook through.