Stop! Drop! And roll on over, for this hot and firey party! From fire trucks to caution signs, this well-designed birthday party has many fun elements for the little firefighter in your life.
the firefighter FUN party, at $250, includes the following:
- an event stylist
- party setup and packdown
- the hire of white tables
- the hire of ten white stools
- paper tableware for ten in black and silver
- paper cups or the hire of recycled glass milk bottles
- paper napkins
- paper straws
- wooden cutlery
- the hire of relevant table coverings and decorations to suit your party, including caution signs, hedge style plants and fire trucks
- water bottles
- milk and water bottle labels to suit your party, and
- a take home party gift of a FIRE CHIEF HAT for each little party guest
Why not upgrade your firefighter FUN party! For an additional $50, it includes the following:
- the hire of ten white Eames Replica chairs, replacing the stools
- personalised cutlery wraps or place mats
- personalised milk and water bottle labels, and
- personalised welcome signage
Food is very important for mini fire chiefs, we would be delighted to create a personalised delicious menu. We will need to sound the alarm, and provide your favourite party food with loads of firey fun.
For only $250 the firefighter FUN party menu includes your choice of six menu items for ten little party guests, as well as the hire of platters and stands, and the hire of simple table styling to coordinate with the style of your little party! You are most welcome to upgrade this package for an additional $50, and receive your choice of eight party items, food labels and the hire of extensive table styling to coordinate with the style of your little party!
If you are looking for a blazing event that will set your heart on fire, why not check out this blog, which is snapshot of a firefighter FUN birthday party I recently created.