Caution! Grab your hard hats, and join the construction crew, the party zone is ahead. From dump trucks to caution signs, this well-designed birthday party has many fun elements for the little builder in your life.
the caution CONSTRUCTION party, at $250, includes the following:
- an event stylist
- party setup and packdown
- the hire of white tables
- the hire of ten white stools
- paper tableware for ten in black and yellow
- paper cups or the hire of recycled glass milk bottles
- paper napkins
- paper straws
- wooden cutlery
- the hire of relevant table coverings and decorations to suit your party, including construction signs and various styles of construction trucks
- water bottles
- milk and water bottle labels to suit your party, and
- a take home party gift of a HARD HAT for each little party guest
Why not upgrade your caution CONSTRUCTION party! For an additional $50, it includes the following:
- the hire of ten white Eames Replica chairs, replacing the stools
- personalised cutlery wraps or place mats
- personalised milk and water bottle labels, and
- personalised welcome signage
Food is very important for mini construction workers, we would be delighted to create a personalised delicious menu. We won’t be able to resist filling up a dump truck with rubble, in the form of your favourite party food.
For only $250 the caution CONSTRUCTION party menu includes your choice of six menu items for ten little party guests, aswell as the hire of platters and stands, and the hire of simple table styling to coordinate with the style of your little party! You are most welcome to upgrade this package for an additional $50, and receive your choice of eight party items, food labels and the hire of extensive table styling to coordinate with the style of your little party!
For a truckload of party inspiration, why not check out this blog, which is snapshot of a construction birthday party I recently created.